1. Network Benefits
1.1. Network Benefits is a product of BHSF Employee Benefits Ltd in conjunction with Wider Plan Ltd.
our refer to Network Benefits. References to
our website or
the website refer to www.networkbenefits.co.uk.
2. What information Network Benefits may collect?
2.1. Network Benefits may collect the following information from you:
- Any personal information you knowingly provide to us through registration, requests for further information, general forms and our email, such as your name, address, telephone number, email etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send to you (if you choose to receive email updates on products and offers)
- Your IP address – this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor the usage of the website.
3. How Network Benefits will use the information collected?
3.1. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. By ticking the box, you have agreed that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and customer support you request
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To monitor and continue to improve the services Network Benefits offers and to advertise, market or bring to your attention, goods or services which Network Benefits considers may be of interest to you. In such cases, you will be offered the option to opt in/out of any marketing activity.
- If you have received access to the Network Benefits website via your employer, we will compare your information with our records for accuracy and verification.
- For your ease when accessing discounts and offers, we may automatically forward your non-sensitive data (as supplied when registering for Network Benefits) to the third party supplier via a secure link, so that you do not need to enter your data twice. Third party organisations will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes or marketing activity.
3.2. The site is administered in conjunction with Wider Plan Ltd who is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Wider Plan will not use your data for any purpose other than necessary site administration and processing. Wider Plan will not pass your data to any third party except with your explicit permission or with your permission granted through Network Benefits.
4. Will Network Benefits share the data collected with anyone else?
4.1. Network Benefits may be required to disclose personal information or documents about you if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with UK legislation. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, to respond to claims that violate the rights of others or to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
4.2. We may share your information with relevant BHSF Group companies for administrative purposes. Third party organisations will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes or marketing activity.
4.3. For your ease when accessing discounts and offers, we may automatically forward your non-sensitive data (as supplied when registering for Network Benefits) to the third party supplier via a secure link, so that you do not need to enter your data twice. Third party organisations will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes or marketing activity. We will not be held liable for any misuse of your information by the third party. We urge you to check the third party’s Privacy statement before passing on your information to them.
4.4. If you have received access to the Network Benefits website via your employer, limited management information will be passed on to your employer regarding the number of employees actively using the website. We will not share any other personal or usage related information with your employer.
5. Data Security
5.1. Your data is treated as an asset that must be protected. We use advanced tools to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible if your information is illegally accessed from our website.
5.2. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We recommend you always sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
7. Log Information
7.1. When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information is saved on our server as logs.
8. Other websites
9. Your rights
9.1. You have the right to request a copy of any information Network Benefits currently holds about you and to request to have any inaccuracies corrected. In order to receive such information, please send your request; including your full contact details and £10 to cover the administration expenses, to the following address:
The Company Secretary
2 Darnley Road